This is probably one of the most commonly pursued questions I have encountered. Almost everyone wants to know how to clear and heal their Karma. And what better way to do it than with Reiki?
This healing needs to be done in three sets of seven days, leaving a gap of one week between each set. For instance, use this from days 1-7; give a gap from days 8-15; again use it for days 16-22; give a gap from days 23-30 ; last set use from days 1-7. The total number of days you heal are 21. The reason for giving these gaps is because, the blocks that get removed during the healing, comes into effect when you stop the healing for sometime.
Here are some simple steps for the same
1. State your intention three times.
2. Draw or visualize or chant all the Reiki symbols you are attuned to
3. Imagine a purple pyramid or cone in front of you in the air.
4. Affirm 3 times “all the negative karma is turning into positive karma.” Visualize it entering the pyramid or cone.
5. Keep Reiki flowing for few minutes, as long as your hands tingle.
6. Then release the cone into space. See it floating away
7. Seal off with a Cho Ku Rei
I have used this successfully for myself and others and I am happy with the results. I tried doing it continuosly for 21 days as well as in three sets of 7 days. I feel the latter works better. I realized that some blocks are getting removed, simply because positive opportunities started popping up into my life.
You may not know what karma you are clearing, but just believe that you will clear your karma this way. Its simple and powerful!
Ananya is a Reiki Master Teacher and Certified in Magnified Healing as Master Teacher. She is a Karmic Reiki Master and also specializes in Akashic Records. She is highly Aura sensitive and gifted with strong Clair cognizant abilities. She lives in Bangalore, India.